The FN 15® Pistol chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO offers a 10.5-inch, cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined barrel with 1:7 twist and carbine-length gas system that is optimized to get the highest level of performance out of the 5.56 cartridge in terms of accuracy and reliability. The 9-inch M-LOK rail, fixed low-profile stainless-steel gas block, FN combat trigger, weighing in between 4.5-7.75 lbs., and SBX-K Pistol Stabilizing Brace makes this little carbine-caliber pistol a breeze to shoot.
Operation: Direct impingement
Mag Capacity: 30 Rd.
Weight: 5.2 lb.
Barrel Length: 10.5″
• Pistol buffer tube kit, supplied with sbx-k pistol stabilizing brace
• Hard-anodized aluminum
• Flat-top receiver, MIL-STD-1913 rail at the 12 o’clock position
• Midwest Industries Rail 9” with M-LOK®
• Carbine-length gas system
• 10.5-inch Cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floating barrel with Stainless Steel Pinned Gas Block
• A2-style flash hider
• Magpul MOE® grip
• Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release
• Forward Assist
• Magpul PMAG®
STOCK/GRIPS:Magpul MOE Grip
CALIBER/GAUGE:223 Rem | 5.56 NATO
CAPACITY:30 + 1
# OF MAGS:1
MAGAZINE DESC:30 rd. Magpul PMAG
ADDL INFO:SBX-K Pistol Stabilizing Brace
ADDL INFO:Midwest 9″ Rail w/M-LOK
ADDL INFO:Flat-top receiver w/Pic Rail