- Manufacturer Number:3813
- Model:Ruger Security-9
- Unit of Measure:Each
- Interests:Concealed Carry Guns
What You Should Know Before Buying Best Handguns?
Here at Safe Gun Shop, we have among the largest handgun inventories around! If you are searching for buying the best handguns, you are in the right place. We have a diverse collection of Glock, Ruger, Smith & Wesson, Handguns, and much more! Well, it does not matter if you need something for your protection or a new range pistol – we will take care of everything!
All About Best Handguns and Parts
When it comes to talking about buying handguns online, you will start researching on the internet. For this, you should have enough knowledge about the handgun and its parts. The guns involve both semi-automatic pistols and revolvers. They hold more than one round of ammunition.
Now, let us talk about the three groups of parts for all the modern handguns.
Action: it is also called the trigger group, containing the parts that are involved in firing the cartridges. Multiple types of action are used in the latest handguns.
Frame: It is a metal house that plays the role of the handle of a handgun. All the other parts are connected to it or contained within it.
Barrel: It is a metal tube where the bullet travels through. As compared to shotgun or rifle barrel, the handgun barrel is much shorter. This gun is intended to be shot while holding within one or both hands, as compared to placing it against the shoulder of the shooter.
Common Actions on Handguns
After discussing the basic types, let’s move towards the common actions used in shooting.
- These guns can be cocked manually for the initial shot (autoloaders) and every shot (revolvers), generally by cycling the slide or dragging back the hammer.
- The manual cocking of a single-action gun allows a lighter and shorter trigger pull; however, the accidental minor touch of the trigger will fire the cocked gun when the safety is off.
- Moving trigger angles the action as you pull the trigger during firing; however, this gun can be cocked manually, similar to a single-action handgun. In easy words, the pistols in which there is no manual cock will be renowned as double-action guns.
- The trigger-cocking of a double-action gun allows a quick shot, and there is no need to separate manual cock. The heavy and long trigger pull of these guns is also regarded as safer.
Learning about Handgun Uses
Generally, the use of handguns will fall into these categories – protection, metallic silhouette shooting, hunting, recreation, and competitive shooting in sports.
The use of a handgun for protection is the most regulated by the laws of the state. You must carefully consider the decision to use the gun for personal safety.
So, do you get a clear understanding of the best handguns, their parts, actions, and mode of use? Here, at Safe Gun Shop, you are at a reliable place to buy the latest handgun models. What are you waiting for? Please send us a message, and we are ready to assist you!